Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kyle's Birthday

So, all our friends are beginning to turn 30. And this past weekend, Shelley decided to throw Kyle a surprise 30th birthday party at Joe T Garcia's. It was tons of fun and Kyle was very surprised!! I just can't believe that we are all getting to the point where we are turning 30...I still feel like I am 20. Well technically, I haven't turned 29 yet...but I know it will be here before I know it.
This was our first night for Cambree to stay the night away from us, she stayed with her Grammy & Grampy. Of course, Grammy was SUPER excited to have her youngest grandchild stay over. Well, Cambree has been sleeping for about 8 hours straight at night, so I assured my Mom that she would sleep great for her. As it turns out, Cambree had other plans for her sleeping and barely slept at all for Mom. But, oh well, that is what Grammy's are for. They got lots of bonding time at 4 AM. :)

Here are some pictures from the festivities. I don't know how I didn't take any pictures of Kyle, but I promise he was there and had a great time! :)
Ross and I at Joe T's (YUMMY!!)
Shelley, Lindsay, me & Holly
Fun Times with my best friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment