Soooo...Our precious Angel is 6 months old. I just can't believe it. She is growing and changing everyday. She is getting lots more hair, but it is so blonde you still can't really see it. She is constantly rolling from her back to her stomach, but she gets stuck there and cries until I help her roll to her back. When she is on her tummy, she is pulling her legs up like she is about to crawl, so I have a feeling that it won't be long...She is babbling all the time, I am just waiting for her first word! She is the cutest thing ever and here are a few pictures from her six month phot shoot.
She was not very intersted in smiling, out of 100 pictures, she probably smiled in 10 of them.

She LOVES her Daddy!!

Blackmon Family Picture

Precious Angel

This was towards the end of the photo shoot, and she was FINISHED!

This is my favorite picture. I love her TuTu!!


I thought I already left a comment on here, but I guess not.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is already 6 months old - well, even older than that really. Time Flies!
She looks so much like you, but she also makes faces and looks exactly like Ross. She is the perfect mix.