Wednesday, November 2, 2011

James Brooks Blackmon

James Brooks Blackmon made his debut on November 2, 2011 at 10:19 AM.

 He came bouncing into this world at 7 pounds 1 oz. and was 19.5 inches long.

He was sweet and precious and absolutely loved his big sister.


First picture with Mom & Dad...Ross is one proud PaPa!!







Here we are in the delivery room.  I can't feel the lower half of my body, but seeing him for the first time will stick with me forever!



Best Coach there is!! Couldn't have done it without him!
I just loved the scrubs the hospital gave Ross...so fitting!


First family photo. Blessed beyond measure!!

Cambree's first upclose look of her little brother
One of our first days at home. This is a newborn outfit.


********Warning!!**********
Big Pregnant Belly ahead!!
:)


Keep scrolling if you must...






Here is my belly in all it's glory.  I still can't believe it was that big, but so worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment