Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pool Time...Fun or Not???

So, we have started trying to get Cambree into the pool. We have made two attempts, the first one was two weekends ago and it was very unsuccessful. She was not the least bit interested, I think the water was too cold and there were too many people in our community pool.

But, I tried again today...I really took my time getting her into the water. She actually cried the first time her foot hit the water, but I worked her in slowly and in the end she LOVED it!! She couldn't stop kicking and she even enjoyed her pool float. We have to be really careful because we can't put sunscreen on her, so she stayed in the shade and had a great time. Here are some pics from our two attempts.
She was crying right before this picture, her Daddy can always cheer her up!

She was just not interested in the pool.





Here we are working our way into the water.



She finally decided that she loved the water and stayed in her float for a good 30 minutes!


She was tuckered out and gave her mommy a chance to lay out!

1 comment: