So, Cambree started eating baby food in the middle of June. We started her on cereal once a day. At first, she was not interested at all. She wouldn't open her mouth, and if I could pry her mouth open and get the cereal in there she would spit it right back out. After a while I started giving her some level one food and everything changed. Of course, I made the mistake of starting her with bananas which she loved. Next we tried Sweet Peas and everytime I gave her a bite she actually shuttered in disgust. It was really funny, but I only did that for two days because I just felt so sorry for her. Now we are on Sweet Potatoes and she likes those a lot. She will make yummm noises every couple of bites, which makes me think she really likes them. Anyways, we are venturing into the world of food...today we are going to try green beans, hopefully they will go better than the peas!
With more Cereal on her face than in her mouth :)
Yummm....Can you hear her making the noise?
I think this was our first sweet potato day, she was much happier!


No comments:
Post a Comment